We watched the Branch President's 5 children for 5 days. Andrew was beside himself with all the commotion and chaos.
They were very well behaved and we were able to have alot of fun. The good news was that the computer was the best babysitter...
The bad news was that they still needed to be fed.
This picture actually reminds me of a quote by Jack Handy, "When we were young we had to find different ways to entertain ourselves, we found the best way was to turn on the T.V."
-just a thought-
They were very well behaved and we were able to have alot of fun. The good news was that the computer was the best babysitter...
The bad news was that they still needed to be fed.This picture actually reminds me of a quote by Jack Handy, "When we were young we had to find different ways to entertain ourselves, we found the best way was to turn on the T.V."
-just a thought-
On Saturday we went fishing...
Sadly, this is the biggest of the two I caught. The bad news is, this was probably the biggest catch of the day. The good news is, every one caught at least one fish. The other good news was that I convinced them that the fish weren't worth killing because they were so small. And yes, I think I am gaining a little weight.Then we went to the beach (on the river)...
The good news was that its a private beach and we happen to know the owner. The bad news was that Andrew learned what its like to have sand stuck to his hands and feet...
and also in his diaper.On Monday we recovered... Andy was enjoying his favorite jams (thanks Aunt Angie).
I regret not doing anything memorialish but we do what we have to sometimes. We decided we'll have one child at a time; we also decided we need to take parenting lessons from the Branch President and his wife because they have great kids.
What a fun weekend. Your narration of it makes me laugh, Levi. I love "Andrew was beside himself..." :)
ReplyDeleteWahoo! I made it in the Jaynes blog!! Andy looks so cute in his fave jams. Too bad they will only last a few months of his life. Oh well. At least you have pictures to remind him they were his fave and that they came from his fave aunt!! :) Love you guys. Especially the little one. Oh, and Levi, we think you look great. You needed to beef up a little anyways. It is good for the intimidation factor when working with unruly teenagers as I know your students are!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad to hear your side of the weekend, after hearing Levi's. I think he was a little more excited about the fishing than you were...and I'm so glad Andy was introduced to the beach and sand. It must have taken you all awhile to recover. Chaos is like that.
ReplyDeleteOK... time for a new post... I have read through this one at least 50 times and I am missing you guys!
ReplyDelete