Friday, October 8, 2010

It's been a long time. So to update you all, here's what we've been up to.



Andy is getting faster and better at crawling. His new independence has encouraged him to try new feats...


...like reading. He just couldn't decide which book to start on.


He has also discovered the magic of cupboards..




...and other nooks and crannies.


New places can also become tight places, Andy is learning.


But he's also learned that with a little patience, wiggling, and a good dose of whining, all obstacles can be breached.


All this discovering works up a good appetite, and we all know what to do after a big meal...sleep!


To sum it all up, we're just having a good time!

3 comments:

  1. Emily and Levi, Andy is darling! Oh, it's so fun to see him growing and discovering. I loved the "he doesn't know which book to start on" picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, oh, oh...... BIG sense of parent humor with darling pictures of our favorite Andy. Miss you all. These pictures make me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just noticed your update! That boy is going places. My favorite picture is the cupboard one. I wonder what he thought he would gain by going in? I also wonder if he bonked his nose trying to come out. And I wonder if he misses his grandma.

    ReplyDelete