Never mind, everyone's answer would be that they had their first before marriage. That's sad. (For those who are still stumped, our anniversary is on leap day)
We took this picture because it reminded us of our wedding. My aunt was helping me reserve a room for my wedding night because I didn't have a credit card and she "checked" the option to have a bouquet of flowers in our room. Well, the picture above is similar to the bouquet that was waiting in our room. Having a stupid bouquet for our anniversary seems to be our tradition.
The only other pictures we have of our anniversary trip are of the temple. We went to Raleigh, NC for two days/two nights. Ty and Michelle were gracious enough to come down and watch the kids.
We also had winter in March. Yes, one day it snowed 3 inches and school was cancelled. That is the grand sum of our winter. We rushed outside to give the kids some experience of what snow is like.
The snow suits were more for appearance than actual necessity. The rest of March has been like this:


Levi had a math conference in Roanoke, VA, so Emily and the kids tagged along.
They went to see a train museum. Roanoke is the headquarters for a very large train company in the southeast. After watching the model trains,
The snow suits were more for appearance than actual necessity. The rest of March has been like this:
Levi had a math conference in Roanoke, VA, so Emily and the kids tagged along.
They went to see a train museum. Roanoke is the headquarters for a very large train company in the southeast. After watching the model trains,
we saw some real trains roll through town. (No, there isn't a train in this picture, but yes, we did actually see some trains...just not at this moment.)
While walking to the train museum, Andy made some friends.
After Levi's conference, we drove 20 minutes to Radford, VA where...you guessed it, Radford University is. Levi happens to be a student there; we thought he should at least visit the campus once.
It is a beautiful campus, with lots of grassy fields...perfect for a good game of "run around".
We also spent some time at the hotel, just hanging out,
...and having fun.
The rest of the month has been spent recuperating and gearing up for a busy April.
Stay tuned....
Stay tuned....
Oh I miss these kids! What fun pictures! I can't wait to see more!
ReplyDeleteHey! You forgot about the part where you visited me and when I visited you! Oh wait....that didn't happen. We should make sure that's on the list of festivities for April.
ReplyDeleteI love Andy in that sweatshirt, and Addie looks adorable. Both of them look like they miss me though.
I think I meant to tell you congrats on your first anniversary, but I guess I forgot because I don't remember doing it. I thought of you though. It that counts. Looks like you are having fun. Fun that you got snow. I don't think we ever dropped into the 30's this winter.
ReplyDelete