Easter was a whirlwind of fun. The Saturday before, we had our friends over. Chris and Levi built a new shed, while Tasha and I colored eggs with her daughters and Andy.
Andy enjoyed coloring eggs. He would say, "Bye bye egg!" when he dropped into the dye.
 |
| Courtney Camberly |
 |
| It's more fun than he makes it look |
Easter morning, ready for church.
After church, we had several friends come over for dinner and an Easter Egg Hunt. Levi had the older kids and adults watch the younger kids on their Egg Hunt from the deck. They cheered for the kids and gave them "hints" about where another egg might be.
 |
| From the left: Keia, Ember, James, Courtney, Rachel, Elizabeth |
 |
| Andy, Merry, Camberly |
 |
| Andy looking for eggs |
 |
| Receiving a "hint" from Dad |
Next it was the older kids' turn.
 |
| Courtney, Elizabeth, Nolan, James, Ember |
I (Emily) kept watch over the Easter baskets while the kids were hunting and playing after the hunt. I am really good at watching Easter baskets...but that excellence comes with a fee.
Next was the egg toss. Levi is the photographer here. Find the egg in all the pictures.
 |
| Ember (about to catch the egg) Merry |
 |
| Elizabeth's great form |
 |
| Merry Camberly |
 |
| Nolan about to catch the egg |
After every single egg was found and thoroughly smashed, they found a dirt slide in the bottom of our ravine.
 |
| From left: Nolan, Camberly, Merry, Elizabeth, James |
It was a fun filled day. We are so blessed to have so many friends come and spend the day with us.
Andy and Addie played pretty hard. It took a whole lazy Monday to recover from that.
 |
| The morning after, still in our jam jams. |
Wow, looks like such a fun Easter. I am jealous I wasn't there. Maybe next time. :)
ReplyDeleteHow fun! Sorry I missed it! I'm so glad you had a party with everyone. I love the idea of having the big kids' egg hunt in the ravine. It looks like they had a good time. My favorite picture is Andy with his head looking straight down look for eggs.
ReplyDeleteOh that makes me miss being a kid. Levi was always the best at hiding eggs. Your house looks so fun.
ReplyDeleteAbe and I would love to come visit you guys and see the ravine. We just might be planning a trip out there next spring... We'll see ;). You guys have such a cute little family. I can't believe how big Andy is getting!
ReplyDelete