So we're not really sure where we left our camera in Idaho so we only got a few photos of our visit to the Benson's. These photos are clearly what we viewed as most important on the visit:
Rub-a-dub dub three boys (and a girl) in the tub.
Addie, Ben, Andy, and Russell taking a bath.
Baths are essential because without them we stink. Therefore it was important to take them.
The second most important thing we took a picture of was:
Playing "Cars" with Grandpa. Grandpa was always happy to play with Andy when he got home from work despite how tired he may have been. Keeping Andy happy was important because he could throw the biggest fit.
Lastly:
Sleep is important. Emily faults me for Addie later falling off the bed. I tell her I can not be held responsible for when I enter "Levi-land". Because in Levi-land there is no responsibility.
Now the pictures we would have taken:
Uncle Mike coming home from his mission
Giving Tamy and her friend dating advice and how to strike up a conversation with a jock
Can-Jam
Ipad games
Remodeling the house (yes, the Benson house)
Lots of Popsicles from Grandma Benson
and fireworks, it was the 4th after all.
We're grateful for our family and we're grateful to spend time with them.
Now we're home... and we're grateful to be home too.
I've always wondered what happens in Levi-land. Poor Addie, she's had a hard knock life already. :o) Looks (and sounds) like you had fun!
ReplyDelete