Thursday, November 8, 2012

Halloween

Unlike last year, we actually went trick-or-treating this Halloween.
We went to our friends' house because they have a bigger, more trick-or-treat-er-friendly neighborhood. 

Andy was a cowboy. We forgot to get a picture with his horse--it's one of those that has straps over your shoulders, so it looks like you are riding it. It didn't make it out the door. 
Addie is the money bag that the cowboy robbed from the bank. 

Here are the friends we went with. From the left: Addie, Courtney (as a gansta'), Andy, Camberly (as a puppy). You can get a pretty good guess of their personalities from their costume choices. 

Embarking on the candy-filled journey. This is the part when we were patient enough to let Addie walk by herself. It didn't last long. 

Levi wanted to be something scary. Can you read it?

 Our little cowboy. 


3 comments:

  1. Oh Emily and Levi, this beats all! I love the money-cowboy theme and Levi's clincher. That is wonderful!

    Andy looks so cute. It doesn't even look like a costume. It looks like he belongs in Hollister-Three Creek.

    I miss his red vest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good times. I'm glad you live in an area where it's still okay to go house to house. That was the part of the adventure I remember best. Very clever costumes. I loved seeing them. I'm glad he left the horse tied up at the corral.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Aunt Jane. Andy looks like the real deal! So fun. I miss your cute family! I'm glad Sandy didn't rain on your parade!

    ReplyDelete