Thursday, April 22, 2010

Happy Earth Day

To celebrate Earth Day, we decided to dress up in our earthy outfits, then spend some quality time outdoors. Here are some of our adventures:


Andy and Emily discovered some trees that have blossomed some very fragrant, white flowers. Here is Andy enjoying the scent.

Here is a close-up of the flowers.

Andy supervised the planting of our garden from his car seat.

This is what it looked like from his view.

And we discovered a lilac bush in our yard.

The bees and butterflies had discovered it first, making our find all the more exciting.

Then we decided to enjoy the sunlight from inside the house.

And boy, was that fun.

2 comments:

  1. Oh man! I want to come see you guys! I MISS you! I know I tell you this all the time, but Andy is SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So darling. Andy's little mouth looks like he's oo-ing and ah-ing at the whole world. Wish you could bottle the scent of the flowers and ship it to me. Happy gardening. We need pictures in August to see if you kept up with the weeding.....

    ReplyDelete