Taking a bath. But before they got here, we had to clean up. 
Swing set. The pinnacle of the many projects accomplished.

Another car ride. Trips included, DC, Mount Vernon, Confederate White House, and George Washington's Birthplace...it can be exhausting.

Grandparents. Andy's favorite part about Grandma and Grandpa visiting was that Grandma would take him outside anytime he wanted.
Inspector. Andy made sure Dad and Grandpa's work was satisfactory...he was the one that had to swing on the swing set after all.
Restless. Sometimes those tours just don't move fast enough for a one-year-old.
Luggage. All good things have to come to an end, but it was a fun ride. 
Oh, and by the way... September 24, 2011. Can you figure out the gender?

Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay!
ReplyDeleteCongrats. This is so very exciting.
By the way...my word verification was Caliste. I think it's what you're supposed to name her :)
ReplyDeleteDefinitely a girl! I'm so excited! You just HAVE to come out this way when you have her!!! CONGRATS!
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry, but I just don't see how any other little sibling could compete with Andy's 'darlingness.' He just comes across in pictures as the sweetest thing in the world! I'm feeling sorry for the new little sister, but wishing you all CONGRATULATIONS none the less. How fun.
ReplyDeleteWaaaHOOOOO! I especially loved the picture of Andy helping with building his swing set. It was also fun seeing little snippets of your house. Oh, I liked the picture of Andy getting a ride on the suitcase too.
ReplyDeleteCongratlations Levi, Emily, and Andy!
Cali
ps. my word verification is SANGSTIF... hopefully that's not a sign of what her name will be.
IT'S A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think there's a typo though. I'm pretty sure she's due September 22. So exciting!
ReplyDeleteDon't worry that my word verification is PINGY?? Interesting.
Gosh it was a fun trip. I'm still living off very good memories that should keep me going for at least another week..... we're excited about the baby, too. I hope she has your ears. But I'm sorry to say my word verification is muccom. Which sounds too close to mucus.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! We're excited for you guys and we're excited to get out there and visit you guys.
ReplyDeleteGrace and Abe