1) Andrew did not receive help.
2) These pictures aren't necessarily in sequential order, but you get the idea.
3) Yes, we do own a bright-pink pillow (as seen in some of the photos)
Now here it is:
We had gotten home and were eating dinner but hadn't but the groceries away. There happened to be 4 cans of Cream of Chicken in one of those bags...Andrew crawled on to a chair and a dream was born...

Emily and I had been watching for a few minutes and Andy realized he now had a crowd watching... so he went higher...
The third can was by far the hardest because that meant (though he didn't realize) that the first two had to be aligned perfectly top-to-bottom, or in his case bottom-to-top. This took several tries.



I cannot wait to come and meet Andy and see your home someday. I'm so glad Ty and Michelle will be back there. It makes our chances of seeing you jump 100 percent.
ReplyDeleteHow's Emily feeling? When is her due date again?
Way to go Andy! We are super excited to play this summer. It is funny how the smallest things entertain kids, for awhile. Loves
ReplyDeleteI (Emily) am feeling great aside from sleepless nights. My back and growing belly just won't cooperate with each other in the lying position. But other than that, no complaints! And for that, I'm grateful. I'm due September 26th...I think. It may be the 24th (I forget which one).
ReplyDeleteAndy doesn't know it yet, but he is so excited to have dozens (a dozen?) kids around his age to play with this summer.
Levi and Emily do know it, and they are super excited to have dozens of kids around their age to play with!
I think I need to come visit. What do you think? Or you need to come visit, either way works for me! I can't believe how Andy's growing up! And how luscious your yard looks!
ReplyDeleteI vote...well I vote a couple things. One...you answer your phone when I call. Two...you come visit me in Florida since we're moving there in July. Three...I vote that if that is impossible we meet half way...or something. :)
ReplyDelete