Andy got into a festive spirit and made some Halloween decorations.

We added his art work to our wall with our other Halloween decoration (note the singular).

Andy got suited up in his "Uncle Calvin" outfit for our trip to the farm where we saw "Ishies" (horses) and "Kitties" (kitties).

He's seen Spirit enough times that he's confident he can ride one of the horses.

Addie enjoys the horses from the comfort of her mother's arms.

In between feeding and dressing the kids, and cleaning the house, Emily made a hat for Addie. (thanks to Rachel for the awesome website with the pattern)

We invited Ty and Michelle (Levi's cousin and his wife) down for a parenting training camp. They passed with flying colors.

Oh my goodness, what a fun post!
ReplyDeleteAndy's Uncle Calvin's outfit is one great costume. Do you want me to send him a toothpick?
I love you guys. Thank you so much for being such good cousins.
I'm so glad Ty and Michelle passed 101. I have no doubt it is because of the great professors.
I got the biggest kick out of this post. I can never tell if it is Levi or Emily writing it because you're both so funny and witty. I loved the Uncle Calvin costume... had me tricked. Andy could be Uncle Calvin for Halloween. Emily, loved the had. Want to email me the website (payne_cali at yahoo dot com). Made me jealous you guys are getting to train Ty and Michelle. I guess I got to teach them 2-Hours-Post-Labor 101, though.
ReplyDeleteEncore!
Cali
Love this. I'm not sure which I like best: Andy's Uncle Calvin outfit or the fact that he said "Want Shusham" yesterday. What a cute kid. Thanks again for having us this weekend. We had a GREAT time! You guys are awesome.
ReplyDeleteI just love your kids, and you too! They're so cute. I also loved Andy's Uncle Calvin outfit. I'm jealous that Andy is trying to say Michelle's name. We'll have to work on my name when I visit next. Perhaps I'll just have to be "Ant" for a while. Addie's hat turned out SO CUTE, Emily! I can't wait to see what else you make. I've been meaning to try more projects from that blog. Thanks for posting. Your family makes me smile. :o)
ReplyDelete