Merry Christmas from the Jaynes'. Consider this your Christmas card. It was an adventure trying to have the kids pose together. We tried various back-drops and positions and we think these turned out good. We just couldn't choose any one picture; which one is your favorite?
Andy sick of holding Addie
Yoga time!
Look up here Andy
"Sit up Addie!"
Choke Hold
Happy Andy's not holding me.
It started as a good idea...
Just one more.
Heavier than she looks!

The first picture.

We should have stopped while we were ahead.
HILARIOUS! So glad you document the parent's struggle to get two kids to look in the same direction for one milli-second. Addie looks like a doll! So sad we won't be seeing you at Christmas.
ReplyDeleteI vote for them all. I'm so glad you posted them.
ReplyDeleteThere outfits are perfect!
I laughed and laughed reading this... then I read them to Ray... and we both laughed. My personal favorite was "yoga time"
ReplyDeleteThanks for the Christmas card! I really liked "Sit up Addie! Just one more. and Heavier than she looks." It's too hard to pick just one. If you had stopped while you were ahead, you wouldn't have had such a funny post, but the first one you took is a keeper. I'm excited to see you next week!
ReplyDeleteP.S. the PJs are great!
ReplyDeleteClearly I was seriously missing out before I knew about your blog! I laughed and laughed at these pictures. It's so funny you captured that process. It also helps that your kids are so cute.
ReplyDelete