Friday, January 20, 2012

Hurry!



When: Tomorrow (January 21st)
Where: Tappahannock VA

Activities may include (but are not limited to):
Playing Loading-The-Dump-Truck-With-Blocks-Using-The-Tractor
Watching Jim and Jessica (Man From Snowy River --because it has horses in it), or Horses (Spirit), or Cars (Cars).
Playing Dig-In-The-Dirt
Going Chicken Watching
Playing Clean-Up-Truck (he came up with that game on his own)
Baking or Making
Painting
Eating Andy's favorites meals (macaroni and cheese, hotdogs, cereal, fruit snacks)

Current guest list (just in case it entices you to join us)
Aunt Rachel
Mommy
Daddy
Addie
and of course...Andy himself

Hope to see you there!

7 comments:

  1. I wish I could come. I would happily eat the macaroni and cheese, hotdogs, and cereal, and let him have all the fruit snacks. I can't believe he's two already. Long live the Jim Craig dream!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Happy Happy Birthday to Andy!!! I would love to come and play tractors! And just wait for that smile when he is in a really really funny mood. Give him a big kiss for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh! Sign me up for playing clean-up-truck and for bringing cereal. I just watched Man from Snowy River in December... while I ironed. It was just as good as I remembered.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to Andy,
    Happy Birthday to Andy,
    Happy Birthday dear little horse loving, dump truck driving, Andy . . .
    Happy Birthday to you.

    If Rachel's coming, it sounds like a party waiting to happen!

    Blow out two big candles for me,
    Aunt Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wish we could come!! Andy looks so grown up. Happy Birthday buddy! Love Auntie Liz and co.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday! Sorry we missed your party and I agree that Andy is looking SO grown up and devilishly handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh man. That looks like a party I should have been at. Your house has kind of become like Aunt Rachel's house to me. It just seems so magical. Would you like visitors?

    ReplyDelete