Sunday, January 8, 2012

Addie's Blessing

Addie's been trying out for a position on the Jaynes' family roster. This try-out included being born to Emily (check), waking up at random hours of the night (check), and surviving the abuse inflicted by her older brother (check). She passed with flying colors and was excited to make it official.

We held the blessing in Utah so both sides of the immediate family could be there. We were grateful that all her Uncles, her two Grandpas, and Great Grandpa could be part of the Blessing.
Truth be told, Andy's favorite part was seeing the people in the gym play basketball. Uncle Homer was wise enough to barely open the door for him to watch.
Addie will now build on the legacy set in place by the women before her.
Align Center

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad she's officially on the roster now. Whew. What a great picture at the end. What a great family you and Levi have created. What a great thing to be a great aunt again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved all the pictures Levi and Emily. I miss you guys already...come back:) Please?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got a kick out of Andy spying on the basketball and Homer blocking the door. Glad Addie checked out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute is she? I am so sad that we missed the festivities and will have to live in suspense of actually seeing her in person for another couple of months... ok more like 6 .... we just can't wait. Looks like all went well.

    ReplyDelete