Our family is growing up in so many ways, we don't want you to miss any of it. So, without further ado, here they are!
 |
| Andy is honing is basketball skills under his dad's careful tutelage. |
 |
| Addie is crawling |
 |
| Andy and Addie can read...and read, and read, and read. |
 |
| Andy and Dad created a new game of horses--they are in the barn right now. |
 |
| Andy and Addie are learning to share. They are watching Willy Wonka here. |
 |
| Addie, like I said, is crawling and finding out she can get into cupboards...and thrilled about it. :) |
 |
| Addie can pull herself up to standing. |
 |
| Andy and Addie are, again, learning to share. Andy didn't try to get Addie even once on this walk. |
 |
| Andy is dressing himself. He is wearing Daddy's hat in this picture. He wears Daddy and Mommy's shoes all day throughout the house, and once he wants to go outside, he wears a 6-year-old's flip flops that got left here. You can also see that he is starting to manage his money now...he has his own wallet. |
 |
| Addie can walk...with help. And what great help she gets!!! |
What a fun update! You guys have such a cute and wonderful little family. I like Andy and Levi in the blanket corral. Addie is not about to be left out, is she?
ReplyDeleteShe refuses to be left out
ReplyDeleteI'm so sad I missed out on seeing them last week (I blame Afton...well maybe it's not fair to blame a helpless baby, so let's blame TY). I think horses looks like a fun game...I hope they are remembering to ride down the canyon like Jim Craig.
ReplyDelete