Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Addie has a tooth

I bet you are all expecting pictures of Addie's toothy grin.

Ha! Tricked you!
This is actually a chronicle-ing of her tooth brushing escapade...
she is very excited about being a big girl.

As a side note, I was interrupted from writing this blog by Andy saying, "Addie, No! Mom! There's a ... a spider!" It was cockroach in the bathroom, hiding underneath one of Addie's toys. I had to kill it, the cockroach, not the toy. The toy lived. By the way, Chacos are good bug-killing shoes. 

Back to the story...

Addie has found out how to reach the toothbrush drawer.

She's just so darn excited to start getting her tooth brushed....

Notice her foot placement in the pictures
But it was not to be tonight.... Oops!


Oh, the toothbrush came too.


Let the brushing begin! (again)





3 comments:

  1. She is so cute! We are excited for baby #3! Hope the pregnancy is going well. We hope to see you sometime in the near future! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And just in time for Halloween! Good time to start brushing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great action shot! You didn't make her replay it for the camera did you? I'm glad Andy had the cockroach situation under control. Hopefully there won't be anymore! YA for Chacos!!

    ReplyDelete