Sunday, August 26, 2012

Just so you know...

The kids are all accomplishing so much these days.
Andy washes the dishes.

 Addie walks everywhere.
 
Baby number 3 makes his presence known.
 (February 24th)
 
And now for your entertainment, here is our latest rendition of, "Daddy works with one hammer"

9 comments:

  1. What wonderful news! I am so very, very happy for you. If I were a baby, I would be so glad I was coming to your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a fun post. We are so excited for another little Jaynes. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What makes you so sure it is a he?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We just had a really strong feeling after the ultrasound that he would be a boy. We got that impression when the doctor said, "it looks like you're having a boy"

      Delete
  4. Congrats! That's great news!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That video was awesome. CONGRATS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hooray, and CONGRATULATIONS!!!
    Aunt Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay!!! I'm so glad you guys are adding to the cute kid population. That video is hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh man, that was a super funny video. I'm debating whether or not to show my coworkers. If I show them, they'll know I haven't been working, but I think they would love it too. The many ethical dilemmas of a social worker...

    ReplyDelete