Eat, sleep, and cry to be held. I say you guys need to get this baby motivated. I think by the time I was this age, my mom was having me practice sitting quietly on the couch for an hour to learn how to be reverent (that way I wouldn't be naughty during sacrament meeting). I'm pretty sure she had me practice holding my own head up too. Maybe it wasn't until week 3 or 4 that we started doing those. Either way, this baby better be walking by week 7 or you guys will be WAY, WAY behind. Oh, another thing I just learned. If your baby doesn't know how to read by 3 years old, then you might as well kiss future genius goodbye.
Let me know if you need any more parenting advice. I'm CLEAR full of it. Those without kids ALWAYS give the best advice.
Rachel's right. That is one fine looking baby. Maybe his good looks (not his genius) will be what gets him through life -wink-.
How's the East Coast and all your snow?
Love, Cali
ps. Maybe this is too long to be a comment. Probably should have e-mailed it, huh.
I would like to comment that Andrew is very beautiful! He really is a very cute baby, and legitimately cute at that!! lots of people have kinda funny looking/ cute babies, but he really is just down-right cute. No funny looking about it! He looks so precious. Emily, I want to come visit you some day...I miss you!
So I finally found you guys! Andrew is SOOOO cute! you will have to keep posting picts. It was fun to read through your blog, it has been a long time!! Sounds like you guys are doing great. What a cute family!
Emily & Co., he is so darling. You guys are one handsome family. I'm so happy for you.
ReplyDeleteHe's such a pretty baby! I'm so sad I haven't met him yet!
ReplyDeleteEat, sleep, and cry to be held. I say you guys need to get this baby motivated. I think by the time I was this age, my mom was having me practice sitting quietly on the couch for an hour to learn how to be reverent (that way I wouldn't be naughty during sacrament meeting). I'm pretty sure she had me practice holding my own head up too. Maybe it wasn't until week 3 or 4 that we started doing those. Either way, this baby better be walking by week 7 or you guys will be WAY, WAY behind. Oh, another thing I just learned. If your baby doesn't know how to read by 3 years old, then you might as well kiss future genius goodbye.
ReplyDeleteLet me know if you need any more parenting advice. I'm CLEAR full of it. Those without kids ALWAYS give the best advice.
Rachel's right. That is one fine looking baby. Maybe his good looks (not his genius) will be what gets him through life -wink-.
How's the East Coast and all your snow?
Love, Cali
ps. Maybe this is too long to be a comment. Probably should have e-mailed it, huh.
Cali, the advice you've given is plenty and we'll work on those things first. I haven't had consistent school in a week and a half (one half-day).
ReplyDeleteI would like to comment that Andrew is very beautiful! He really is a very cute baby, and legitimately cute at that!! lots of people have kinda funny looking/ cute babies, but he really is just down-right cute. No funny looking about it! He looks so precious. Emily, I want to come visit you some day...I miss you!
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures of the little guy. I can't wait to meet him in person. Hope that everything is going well.
ReplyDeleteSo I finally found you guys! Andrew is SOOOO cute! you will have to keep posting picts. It was fun to read through your blog, it has been a long time!! Sounds like you guys are doing great. What a cute family!
ReplyDelete