Buy me some peanuts and cracker jacks, I don't care if I never get back...
Let me root, root, root for the home team, if they don't win it's a shame.
For it's one, two, three strikes your out, at the old ball game. 
Andrew's first game was a big "hit"
We took the opportunity to go catch some rays when we went to Lauren's softball game. For those who don't know, Lauren is the one in the uniform batting, hence, HER softball game. Emily and I got a little burnt and Andrew did well considering the intense heat and bright sun. In the first picture, the girl sitting next to Emily is Harley, a friend from church. It was a good thing she was there to explain rules to Emily and name the players. Despite the great cheering, the Gulls lost the first game. Andrew had had all the fun he could muster and we left before the second game (which they won). This was a great way to spend our Saturday afternoon.
I'm with Andrew. Except for the sun, there's not a lot of point to a baseball game. But who can resist the sun?
ReplyDeleteGo Gulls!
Levi, you have always been so good about supporting people. Even if it's a sport you don't particularly enjoy, like baseball. Thanks for always supporting me!
ReplyDeleteCan't believe you are using blistering heat to describe weather at this time of year. I am watching the stray flakes of a spring snowstorm... maybe Virginia wasn't such a bad choice!
ReplyDeleteWe look smarter and smarter...
ReplyDelete