Tuesday, March 9, 2010


While Mom and Dad were visiting we took a trip to Jamestown. Here, Emily and I are in an old church. We learned that they used to pull up the floor and bury respectable people, then put the floor back down. Since then I've pondered the question, "Where or what should I be buried under after I die?" I composed the following list:

Tappahannock (VA) Branch Building
Filer (ID) Stake Center
Lavel Edwards Stadium
In my truck, "Louella" (put me in, then bury truck)
Any Cold Stone Creamery chain store
The Gardens at BYU-I
Disney Land
or I could join the others in our neighbor's front yard.

I'm pretty sure only Louella would actually be possible; but only because I own her. We'd just need a really big hole.

5 comments:

  1. Ahhhh, Levi. I was certain you'd want to be buried in that big burn hole out behind the barn when we all lived by each other in Hollister. It would hold you, your truck, AND anything (pottery,etc.) that you thought you might need for the afterlife. And there would still probably be room for the rest of the kin.

    I'm so glad you have a blog.

    How's school going?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely forgot about that hole. I'll have to add that to the list.
    School is good. Maybe I'll post about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are funny! I vote for Disney Land. Then you could haunt the Haunted Mansion and make it legit. That ride didn't even scare me as an 8 year old.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your sense of humor. i'll never forget that stupid ping pong ball joke you used to tell.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How do you suppose church services smelled after that....I can't help but thinking they had a few uncomfortable moments. I suppose they figured church ground was hallowed ground....until someone made a museum out of the church. Boy did they call that one wrong! For these reasons, and many others, I suggest the gardens. At least that way you're providing fertilizer.

    ReplyDelete