Tuesday, March 16, 2010

This Weekend in History

We blessed Andrew on the 7th of March. Because of all the fan-fare, Andrew asked for no photos but we did get one.














Mom and Dad came for the weekend; and we were grateful for an excuse to tour Jamestown and Williamsburg.






And Andy enjoyed getting to know Paha and Grandma Jaynes better.


It was a busy weekend,
but we were sad to see it end.


5 comments:

  1. Oh Levi. You are so funny. I love the pictures. I love the commentary. I'm glad it was a momentous occasion.

    Andrew is darling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like how andrew's hand is up blocking the picture in the paparazzi photo.

    abe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is this child not the cutest baby on the PLANET!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We had such a very good time. Can't wait to return.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cutie, I think he takes after his Aunt Rachel...

    ReplyDelete