Thursday, December 23, 2010

The Jaynes Family Rebellion!

Andy here! I thought I'd post today (as long as Mom doesn't catch me!)
This is my favorite part of our house...I love windows! Especially windows I can look out. There is a matching set of these in my bedroom.Mom and Dad succumbed to the popular color of clay for siding. They said it wasn't a choice so much as a lack of options. That window is for our guests (usually Aunt Rachel) and for Mom's scrapbooking and sewing.
Mom is painting a mural in my room!
Mom was kind enough to model for me when I wanted to give perspective to the living room. This is from the front door looking past the living room into the kitchen. She is standing in the soon-to-be dishwasher.


This is our deck. It was a little cold when we took the picture so Dad messed up and only got half the deck in the photo. I'll have to teach him a few things. This ends our tour. It's been fun.Mom caught me post! post! hah its too late Mom!



This is embarassing.... Mom is making me help with laundry as punishment.

Life is hard when you take chances...

6 comments:

  1. Andy,

    Congratulations on your first successful sneak-behind-your-parents-move. I'm relieved to see you've got the same wit and humor as both your father and you mother... it's a rare gift. Good luck with the laundry.

    Cali

    ReplyDelete
  2. More Andy, more! You sound exactly like your dad. Exactly.

    I'm hoping we make it out in the next year to see you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please don't encourage him Cali.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd like to think I taught him everything he knows. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Andy you little rascal you! Can't wait to see the finished mural.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe how big he's getting. He reminds me a lot of a kid I used to call Bobby.

    ReplyDelete