Sunday, February 6, 2011

The life of Andy

Andy has had a big month so we have a picto-log highlighting his experience.

Andy learned to Bear-crawl



I put this one in mostly because it looks funny, but this was a big step to walking...and preparing for the NFL as a defensive lineman. He's about to pounce on the toys in that tub. Speaking of "that tub" Andrew also has his first scar. What does that have to do with "that tub", you ask? Well, we were babysitting four of the neighbors children and the youngest (3 years old) was flipping the tub up and down and Andy's eye got caught in the line of fire. He has a nice cut below his eye, but no stitches were required.



Andy drinks from a sippy-cup



This just makes life easier on Mom and Dad. Mostly Mom because Dad is at work. He's also drinking apple juice (not beer as it may appear). Just a side note: "beer" and "appear" rhyme and could be used in a poem - a rhyming poem.



Andy has a new room

Emily tells me not to rush her when it comes to painting...well, that's the reason there is a floating sail, without a sail boat in this picture (look at the two large triangles on top). Its still not done and we now have to use a drop-cloth to paint, but the sea-weed is in.


We moved.

The highlight of the house is by far the kitchen. We were stunned. We now have some empty cupboards and fridge space rather than trying to ram all of our stuff in 4 cupboards. Emily's happiness scale bumped up a notch because of the kitchen and especially the can-lights above the countertops, "because there are no shadows".


Andy is wearing a tie.


We just think its funny. Aunt Marcia sent it to us for Christmas (thanks) and it adds a professionalism to Andrew's church experience.


I had 5 more pictures with more commentary but I lost internet connection and lost it all...Its late and I need to go to bed so I'm not finishing it. I'm a little upset about it.

6 comments:

  1. Calvi has that same sippy cup! He seems so much older since i packed away his bottles and all he uses is a sippy. Your kitchen is so awesome I love it hour house looks so amazing. PS Happy birthday to Andy! The big 1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me guess, wal-mart for $2? Andy says, in his congested voice, "thanks"; though it sounds like gibberish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the pictures and update. We want to see more... The kitchen looks awesome too. A late Happy Birthday to Andy. Simon took his first steps today - only two of them, but he's getting there. We love and miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. House looks great. A good kitchen steps up any woman's happiness level! Andy's mural looks super cool. When we get a new house I will have you come paint one for the boys.
    Love you and miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Andy's tie is awesome. Tell him I said he looks very professional.

    ReplyDelete
  6. One of my favorite parts is the sailboat with no boat. I think you should paint Jonah and the whale in there somewhere. And my goodness that's a handsome little boy....but wearing the tie is definitely dry humor. So fun to see. Will his hair ever come in so we can see it?

    ReplyDelete